Here is a link to download the audio directly: Episode #29
Episode #29 is up for your listening pleasure! Episode #29 is the first of a two-part feature on the top three things I learned at the National At-Risk Education Network (NAREN) Conference of 2009. The episode also features a bumper from Sierra Minott, Miss Florida 2008.
A.T.TIP #40: Audio Visual Entrainment (discussion) –
I suppose using Audio Visual Entrainment to assist students with disabilities fits the “exploring” and “investigating” I refer to at the beginning of each episode. The following are some links with more information on Audio Visual Entrainment for your consideration:
1. Mind Alive Inc. – Company that sells the equipment
2. Our Life Designs – Website for Steve Taylor and others.
3. The Future Hope Project – MS Word document explaining the project
4. ADHD Therapeutics article on AVE – Article explaining the benefits
I’ll be presenting at these two upcoming conferences:
1. Maryland Assistive Technology Network Conference (MATN)– May 7th in Maryland.
2. National Educational Computing Conference (NECC)- June 28th – July 1st in Washington, D.C. (Poster Session)
If I don’t get to see you at either of those conferences we can still get together virtually over the Internet. Join the A.T.TIPPERS group on Facebook and/or Classroom 2.0 ! You can also follow me on twitter.com.
Leave a comment down below or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know what you think of the show! You can access the podcast and register as a fan of the show from here:
|Podcast Hosting at CyberEars.com|
Thanks everyone and happy listening!