Episode #29 is up for your listening pleasure! Episode #29 is the first of a two-part feature on the top three things I learned at the National At-Risk Education Network (NAREN) Conference of 2009. The episode also features a bumper from Sierra Minott, Miss Florida 2008.
A.T.TIP #40: Audio Visual Entrainment (discussion) –
I suppose using Audio Visual Entrainment to assist students with disabilities fits the “exploring” and “investigating” I refer to at the beginning of each episode. The following are some links with more information on Audio Visual Entrainment for your consideration:
1. Mind Alive Inc. – Company that sells the equipment
2. Our Life Designs – Website for Steve Taylor and others.
3. The Future Hope Project – MS Word document explaining the project
4. ADHD Therapeutics article on AVE – Article explaining the benefits
I’ll be presenting at these two upcoming conferences:
1. Maryland Assistive Technology Network Conference (MATN)– May 7th in Maryland.
2. National Educational Computing Conference (NECC)- June 28th – July 1st in Washington, D.C. (Poster Session)
If I don’t get to see you at either of those conferences we can still get together virtually over the Internet. Join the A.T.TIPPERS group on Facebook and/or Classroom 2.0 ! You can also follow me on twitter.com.
Leave a comment down below or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know what you think of the show! You can access the podcast and register as a fan of the show from here:
|Podcast Hosting at CyberEars.com|
Thanks everyone and happy listening!
I’m glad you checked your nose before postiong! LCPS still restrics me from your blog and podcast. Hope all is going well in your endeavors!
Hey Andre! I think LCPS has fixed this problem now. I think LCPS can access both the blog and podcast now. Thanks for listening!