Episode #22 is up for your listening pleasure! Episode #22 describes different ways to use Google Maps to help students who participate in Community Based Instruction (CBI). Also, there is a special guest bumper from Dr. Penny Reed!
A.T.TIP #34: Google Maps for CBI
Here are some quick screenshot tutorials to help you navigate Google Maps:
Here are some helpful resources on Google Maps:
1. Use Google Maps Mashups in K-12 Education- Jeffrey Branzburg
3. How To Use “My Maps” Feature from CNET News- Short Video
Check out how these school districts are using Community Based Instruction:
1. Phoenix Day School For The Deaf
2. San Francisco Unified School District
3. Bartow County School System (Georgia)
Check out The Teachers’ Podcast and the 3rd Annual Teachers’ Podcast Awards!
You can look me up on Facebook and/or Classroom 2.0 and join the A.T.TIPPERS group on both!
Leave a comment down below or drop me a line at email@example.com Let me know what you think of the show! You can access the podcast and register as a fan of the show from here:
|Podcast Hosting at CyberEars.com|
Thanks everyone and happy listening!